As the Quality Assurance Manager your job is to plan, execute and coordinate the quality assurance for our mobile app and website. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of released features by developing test plans, defining and creating test scenarios, executing test scripts, assessing test results, and reporting bugs and incidents to the product managers and the development teams.
You will work together with the product managers to define and agree on what metrics, methodologies, and procedures to use to monitor the quality of the features before shipment to customers. The development teams do test the features they develop to a certain extent themselves, but it is your job to make sure that this is done consistently across all teams and that everything works well together.
In addition to the different features and user flows, you will also be responsible for testing the purchase and onboarding processes in a variety of environments and possible scenarios to ensure the conversion works smoothly without issues related to integration or performance, amongst others.
- Experience in quality control and assurance
- Solid understanding of the key metrics and processes related to testing
- Knowledge of process enhancement
- Excellent organization and coordination skills
- Ability to understand the business and the customer
- Ability to work in English
Exceptional candidates will have
- Experience of working with agile methodologies
- Understanding the best practices for implementing devops
- Experience in testing automation technologies and tools
- Spanish language skills
The work begins: As soon as we find the right person
Working hours: Full-time
Application ends: 7 March 2021
Please send your application and CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org