Customer Support Associate
What your responsibilities will be
Are you interested in learning languages? Do you want to support people’s learning and be able to use your own language skills?
We are now looking for a new customer support associate skilled in languages to take care of customer service mainly in the evenings and on the weekends.
Support requests are answered mainly by email, on weekdays by phone as well. This job is perfect for 1st- or 2nd-year-students of languages.
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent oral and written skills in Finnish and English
- Good IT skills and an ability to quickly learn new things
- Good teamwork skills
An outstanding applicant will also have
- Previous experience in customer service
- Further language skills, especially Spanish, Swedish and/or German
What we offer
- A meaningful job. At WordDive, you will get to support and develop people’s language learning.
- Multidisciplinary team that supports and encourages its members.
- Open work atmosphere. At WordDive, we have low bureaucracy and you will get to affect matters concerning our work community.
- Innovative work environment. WordDive is constantly evolving and we want to make sure that our employees evolve with the company as well.
- Spacious office in the beautiful factory area of Tampella. The spacious sauna facilities at our office can be freely used by our employees.
- Laid-back work culture. Even though we work hard, we also know how to take it easy. Be prepared for fun activities!
The work begins: As soon as a suitable person is found
Working hours: Part-time, 5–15 hours per week
Application ends: 26.9.2021
Please send your application and CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org