User Acquisition Specialist, Senior
Do you have a burning passion to make it as big as it gets in UA? When you roll awake in your bed during the night, are you thinking about how to optimize performance? We have just started to scale (currently 150k/mo in marketing spend) and are going to make 2020 our break-through year. We are looking for a seasoned UA veteran to join our marketing team with a hands-on attitude on this critical moment when things are about to get fun…
- Planning, setting up, monitoring and analyzing mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Evaluating key performance metrics and optimizing accordingly to achieve ROAS and growth targets.
- Independently managing budgets and thorough, dynamic media planning, efficiently allocating budget to different sources based on performance.
- Analyzing and reporting performance KPIs.
- Building, maintaining and enhancing our relationships with mobile UA partners.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Visual design team to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
- BS or MS degree in a quantitative field (e.g.: statistics, economics, computer science)
- Experience in + 200k/mo social media marketing
- In-depth understanding of Facebook mobile ads. Additional platforms a big plus (e.g. Google AdWords for mobile (UAC), Twitter, Snapchat, ad networks).
- Good understanding of main mobile marketing tech (attribution, conversion tracking etc.)
- Previous budgeting and budget spending responsibilities for ROAS based mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Proactive, hands-on mentality.
Exceptional candidates will have
- Strong skills in statistical methods (e.g. hypothesis testing, time series modeling)
- Experience with ASO
The work begins: As soon as we find the right person
Working hours: Full-time
Application ends: As soon as we find the right person
Please explain why you would be a right fit for this position and send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Elle Yliruusi, email@example.com or +358 41 546 7883 from Monday to Friday between 9.00-18.00