Spanish-speaking English teacher
We are now looking for an English teacher to join our team who is enthusiastic about digital teaching and learning material creation and is also fluent in Spanish. The position is full-time and requires a teacher qualification at least for English. We do not require the qualification for Spanish, but there is a significant advantage in having excellent Spanish language skills in this position.
Our spacious office is located in the beautiful Tampella area. The work is mainly done in the office during normal working hours with a sliding start time (7-9) and end time (15-17), but during the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19 it is possible to agree on partial remote work with the line manager.
Your work tasks include:
- Production of digital learning materials in English
- Annotation of voice samples in English
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Pedagogical studies and teacher qualifications in English
- Fluent Spanish skills
- Good IT skills and the ability to learn quickly
- At least one year of teaching experience
- Great teamwork skills
An outstanding candidate also has
- Knowledge of American culture
- Knowledge of Mexican culture