Customer Support Associate
What your responsibilities will be
Are you interested in learning languages? Do you want to support people’s learning and be able to use your own language skills?
We are now looking for a new customer support associate skilled in languages to take care of customer service mainly during evenings and weekends.
Support requests are answered mainly by email, on weekdays by phone as well. This work is perfect for a 1st or 2nd year student of languages. It’s also possible to broaden your work responsibilities based on your education and skills.
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent oral and written skills in Finnish and English
- Good Swedish and/or German skills
- Good IT skills and an ability to quickly learn new things
- Good teamwork skills
What we offer
- A meaningful job. With WordDive, you will get to support and develop people’s language learning.
- Multidisciplinary team that supports and encourages its members.
- Open work atmosphere. At WordDive, we have low bureaucracy and you will get to affect the matters concerning work community.
- Innovative work environment. WordDive is constantly evolving and we want to make sure that our employees evolve with the company as well.
- Spacious, freshly renovated office in the beautiful factory area of Tampella. The spacious sauna facilities at our office can be freely used by our employees.
- Laid-back work culture. Even though we work hard, we also know how to take it easy. Be prepared for fun activities and get-togethers!
The work begins: 1 May 2020
Working hours: Part-time, 5-15 hours per week. During the summer we are able to offer more work hours.
Application ends: 22 March 2020
Please send your application and CV to the following address: email@example.com