Customer relations and research assistant
We are looking for a Spanish-speaking customer relations and research assistant to help us during a busy time. As the job is part-time, it is perfect for a student, for example. Working hours vary and there is work also in the evening and on weekends. There is a total of 5 to 15 hours of work per week.
The position is initially fixed term. The application period ends on 20 June 2021 at the latest. We will start interviews already during the application period, so act fast. Work begins as soon as a suitable person is found.
The main work location is WordDive’s office at Verstaankatu 1, 33100 Tampere, but some work (for example on weekends) can also be done remotely. Working hours and place are agreed separately with the line manager.
- Customer communication via email and social media in Spanish
- Surveys and interviews related to customer research in Spanish
- Other communication tasks in Spanish
- Translation tasks from English to Spanish
What we expect from you
- Native-level Spanish and fluent English
- Excellent writing skills and great interaction skills
- Reliable and diligent way of working
- Positive and flexible attitude
An exceptional applicant would also have
- Knowledge of Mexican culture and Mexican Spanish
- Studies in the field of communications, service design, marketing or languages
Work location: Verstaankatu 1, 33100 Tampere
Work starts: as agreed
Application period ends: 20 June 2021 but send your application as soon as possible!
Working time: part-time job, working times to be agreed separately
Tell us why you would be the right fit for this position and send your CV along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org