Do you have an ear for learning languages? Do you want to support people’s learning and be able to use your own language skills?
We are currently looking for a part-timer to annotate collected speech samples. Annotation will take place on workdays at our office, which is located in the beautiful factory area of Tampella.
The work is ideal for university students, and it’s also possible to broaden your work responsibilities based on your education and skills.
- English philology as a major subject
- Knowledge of and interest in phonetics
- Pedagogical studies are an advantage but not mandatory
- Good IT skills and the ability to quickly learn new things
- An independent approach to work, flexibility and perseverance
What we offer
- A meaningful job. With WordDive, you will get to support and develop people’s language learning.
- Multidisciplinary team that supports and encourages its members.
- Open work atmosphere. At WordDive, we have low bureaucracy and you will get to affect the matters concerning work community.
- Innovative work environment. WordDive is constantly evolving and we want to make sure that our employees evolve with the company as well.
- Freshly renovated office in the beautiful factory area of Tampella. The spacious sauna facilities at our office can be freely used by our employees.
- Laid-back work culture. Even though we work hard, we also know how to take it easy. Be prepared for fun activities and get-togethers!
The work begins: In August or as soon as the right person is found
Working hours: Part-time, around 10 hours per week
Application ends: As soon as the right person is found
Please send your application and CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are on holiday in July and will not be processing applications until the beginning of August.