Do you have an ear for languages? Do you want to support people’s learning and be able to use your own language skills?
We are currently looking for a part-timer to annotate collected speech samples. The work is ideal for university students, and it has good development opportunities. Our spacious office is located in the beautiful factory area of Tampella. The introduction for annotation work will take place at the office, but later it is possible to work mainly remotely.
What do we expect of you?
- English as a major subject
- Knowledge of and interest in phonetics
- Good IT skills and the ability to quickly learn new things
- An independent approach to work, flexibility, and perseverance
- Good teamwork and problem-solving skills
An outstanding applicant would also have
- Pedagogical or communication studies
- Spanish skills
What we offer
- A meaningful job. With WordDive, you will get to support and develop people’s language learning.
- Multidisciplinary team that supports and encourages its members.
- Open work atmosphere. At WordDive you will get to affect matters concerning our work community.
- Innovative work environment. WordDive is constantly evolving, and we want to make sure that our employees evolve with the company as well.
- Spacious office in the beautiful factory area of Tampella. Sauna facilities at our office that can be freely used by our employees.
- Laid-back work culture. Even though we work hard, we also know how to take it easy.
WordDive is the leading language learning application in Finland. It is profitable, and our revenue has grown rapidly: in 2020 it exceeded 2.5 million euros.
In February 2021 we released a new application called Master English in the first two markets, Mexico and the United States. The Master English brand is pursuing both very fast international growth and a position as one of the leading actors in digital language learning.
Location of the post: Tampere
Work begins: As soon as a suitable person is found
Working hours: Part-time, around 10 hours per week
Application ends: As soon as a suitable person is found
Please explain why you would be a right fit for this position and send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.