What your responsibilities will be
We are now looking for a competent and highly motivated mobile developer to join our team of 30+ people in Tampere. We will offer you the best coworkers, a competitive salary, and an opportunity to be a part of developing the world’s best language learning app.
You will have an important role in a mobile team where your opinions matter. In this job, you will be able to see the impact of your own work. Your own interest in the fast-developing technologies and the willingness to maintain your own professional skills are important skills in the mobile developer’s role.
If you want to work on something that really matters, this job is for you.
What we offer
- A meaningful job. With WordDive, you will get to support and develop people’s language learning.
- Multidisciplinary team that supports and encourages its members.
- Open work atmosphere. At WordDive, we have low bureaucracy and you will get to affect the matters concerning work community.
- Innovative work environment. WordDive is constantly evolving and we want to make sure that our employees evolve with the company as well.
- Spacious, freshly renovated office in the beautiful factory area of Tampella. The spacious sauna facilities at our office can be freely used by our employees.
- Laid-back work culture. Even though we work hard, we also know how to take it easy. Be prepared for fun activities and get-togethers!
What we expect from you
- Suitable educational background, B.Sc or M.Sc
- Experience of Android, iOS, or Unity development
- Independent approach to work and good problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new things
- Good English skills
The work begins: As soon as we find the right person
Working hours: Full-time
Application ends: As soon as we find the right person
Please send your application and CV to the following address: email@example.com