Marketing Manager, Junior/ Senior
Are you interested in conquering the world with our ambitious marketing team that has already started to expand internationally? We are seeking an analytical thinker to help us accelerate our growth. As a core member of our marketing team, the ideal candidate will not only be a data-driven Excel wizard with a can-do attitude, but also a proactive team player. Both Juniors and Seniors can apply for the position. We will build your role accordingly and also provide the needed training by our in-house experts to become a true performance marketing professional.
Our mission is to create an outstanding app for learning real-life English so if you are passionate about influencing a fast-growing business, then join us and shape the future of digital language learning. In this role you will take the overall marketing responsibility for WordDive’s famous High School Prep Courses and also work as a team member in scaling our mobile app’s marketing worldwide.
- You will own the marketing efforts for WordDive’s Prep courses with a sales and costs budget responsibility.
- Developing the Prep courses’ communication and media strategies across our marketing mix (Social media platforms, radio stations, micro influencers etc.) The scope is everything from planning marketing strategy to managing external partner relationships.
- Executing creative, data-driven marketing campaigns on the most popular social media platforms
- Measuring performance and analyzing the results of the marketing efforts, identifying opportunities for growth & efficiency improvements
- Planning, executing and analyzing global mobile marketing campaigns on social media platforms as a part of our marketing team
- Working closely with our bookkeeping
- BS or MS degree in a quantitative field (e.g.: economics)
- Highly logical, analytical, and innovative thinker
- Passion for data-informed decision making and customer acquisition
- Advanced Excel skills
- Great interpersonal skills and fast learner
- Excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and positive mindset
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluency in English (both written & spoken)
The following points are considered an advantage for the applicant
- Performance Marketing Experience
- Experience in accounting
- Experience with mobile apps and subscription services
- Previous experience working or studying in an English-speaking environment
The work begins: As soon as we find the right person
Working hours: Full-time
Application ends: 26th of January 2020
Please explain why you would be a right fit for this position and send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Elle Yliruusi, email@example.com or +358 41 546 7883 from Monday to Friday between 9.00-18.00